UPSC 2017 Asst, Associate Professor Requirement
Apply Online for Asst, Associate Professor Posts: Union Public Service Commission has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor, Professor, Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis), Civil Hydro-graphic Officer, Gliding Instructor vacancies on contract/ temporary basis. Eligible Indian Citizens may apply online on or before 28-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
UPSC Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts: 23
Name of the Post:
1. Gliding Instructor: 02 Posts
2. Civil Hydro graphic Officer: 02 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III (Tuberculosis): 02 Posts
4. Assistant Professor (Mechanical Engineering): 01 Post
5. Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 03 Posts
6. Associate Professor (Technical) (Computer Science and Engineering): 01 Post
7. Assistant Professor (Technical, Computer Science and Engineering): 05 Posts
8. Assistant Professor (Technical, ECE): 07 Posts
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 35 years for Post 1, 4, 7, 8, 30 years for Post 2, 40 years for Post 3, 50 years for Post 5, 55 years for Post 6. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Education Qualification: Candidates should possess 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics for Post 1, Degree in Engineering or in Mathematics or Geography or Geophysics/ Pass in final examination of the Institution of Surveyors in Sub-Division 1(b) Hydro graphic surveying for Post 2, MBBS degree qualification included in the First Schedule or second Schedule or part II of the Third schedule (other than licentiate qualifications) to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956). Holders of Educational qualifications included in the Part II of Third Schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in sub-section (3) of section (13) of the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 (102 of 1956), Post-Graduate Degree or diploma in the concerned specialty or super-specialty mentioned in Section-A or Section-B in the Schedule-VI i.e. Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis) or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases) or Doctor of Medicine (Medicine) with Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases/ Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases or Doctor of Medicine (Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases) or Diploma in Tuberculosis Diseases or Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Diseases for Post 3, First Class Master Degree in Mechanical Engineering for Post 4, Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology and Master of Engineering/Master of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering with First Class or equivalent either in Bachelor of Engineering/Bachelor of Technology or Master of Engineering/Master of Technology and Ph.D. or equivalent in Computer Science and Engineering for Post 5 with relevant experience. For more information refer the notification.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on recruitment test followed by interview.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs. 25/- by remitting the money in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card. No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.upsc.gov.in on or before 28-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs & send hard copy of the online application with self attested copies of educational qualification certificates, date of birth certificates,, provisional certificates, mark sheets, experience certificate on or before 29-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now upload documents in Document Upload Module.
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Fee using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-12-2017 by 23:59 hrs
Last Date for Receipt of Hard Copy of the Online Application: 29-12-2017 at 23:59 Hrs.