Focal Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), for the benefit of UGC, has discharged a warning to lead National Eligibility Test (NET) for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship. Intrigued hopefuls may check the exam points of interest and apply online from 06-03-2018 to 05-04-2018.
More insights about UGC NET (2018), including scholarly projects, qualification criteria, how to apply and vital dates, are given underneath:
Note: you can check more details on (UGC) official website.
UGC NET 2018 – Exam Details and Apply Online
•Exam Name: National Eligibility Test (NET) 2018
|Eligibility Criteria for UGC NET (2018):
• Candidates should have passed Post Graduation Degree from universities/institutions recognized by UGC with at least 55% marks.
• Candidates in final year of their Master’s Degree can also apply.
|Age Limit (as on 01-07-2018): Maximum 30 Years
For Assistant Professor: No Upper Age Limit
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination.|
|Application Fee: Candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net banking/Credit or Debit Card OR e-Challan at Syndicate/Canara/ICICI/HDFC Bank, as per the following details:|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UGC NET website – https://cbsenet.nic.in/ – from 06-03-2018 to 05-04-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 06-03-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 05-04-2018
• Last Date of Submission through Bank Challan: 06-04-2018
• Starting Date of Correction in Online Application: 24-04-2018
• Last Date of Correction in Online Application: 01-05-2018
• Date of Examination: 08-07-2018