Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board Recruitment
Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board has discharged a warning for the enlistment of 101 Assistants Grade III and the sky is the limit from there. Intrigued hopefuls may check the opening points of interest and apply online from 09-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.
More insights about CGVYAPAM Recruitment (2018), including number of opening, qualification criteria, determination methodology, how to apply and essential dates, are given beneath:
•Post Name: Assistant Grade III
•No. of Vacancies: 94
•Pay Scale: Not MentionedNote: For more Information, visit Detail Advertisement.
|Job Location: Chhattisgarh|
|Eligibility Criteria for CGVYAPAM Assistant Grade III and more:|
• Candidates should have passed 10+2 OR First year of Graduation from a recognised university/board.
• Candidates should have passed One year diploma in Data Entry OR Programming with speed of 5000 key depression from a recognised institution.
|Age Limit (as on 01-01-2017): Minimum 18 years and Maximum 35 years|
|Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview.|
|Application Fee: All candidates have to pay through Online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.|
|How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through CGVYAPAM website – http://cgvyapam.choice.gov.in/ – from 09-01-2018 to 25-01-2018.|
• Starting Date of Online Application: 09-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 25-01-2018
• Date of Examination: 25-02-2018